Supplier & Manufacturer of Ronak PVC Solvent Cement. Our product range also comprises of PVC Solvent Cement, PVC Pipe Adhesive and Solvent PVC.
Our team of experts come up with a commendable range of Ronak PVC Solvent Cement under the brand name of Ronak. Offered array is formulated by making use of qualitative raw material that is obtained from the most accredited vendors of the industry. Moreover, patrons can avail this range from us in various packaging material.
Other details :
- The end should be cleaned and the pipe should be cut of required length
- The cut edge should be chamfered on the pipe for easy entry
- The depth of insertion on the pipe end should be marked
- The pipe insertion surface should be roughened (externally) and the socket of the fitting should be roughened (internally) by using emery paper
- A thin coat of PVC pipe adhesive, should be applied on the roughened surface with a brush
- Excess solvent cement should be avoided
- The pipe end should be inserted fully inside the socket fitting and then it should be turned at 90 degrees, for about 3 minutes
Jointing Methods :
- A) Cut the pipe of required length & clean the end
- B) Chamfer the cut edge on the pipe for easy entry
- C) Mark the depth of insertion on the pipe end.
- D) Roughen the pipe insertion surface (Externally) & socket of the fitting (Internally) by using emery paper.
- E) Apply a thin coat of RONAK PVC PIPE ADHESIVE on the roughened surface with a brush.
- F) Avoid excess solvent cement. Insert the pipe end inside socket fitting fully and turn through 90 for even spreading of solvent cement. Hold the joint for about 3 minutes.
- G) Cure the joint for 24 hrs. for a proper and permanent joint.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in cool, dry well ventilated place
- Keep the cap tightly closed when not use.
- If swallowed, Harmful or mortal
- Harmful vapour
- May irritate eyes, skin & Respiratory system
- Shake well Before use
Pressure Plumbing System (Solvent Weld)