Since our inception in this domain, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying our clients with this exclusive range of PVC Solvent Cement. Offered range is used in variety of applications in various industries and sectors. Moreover, patrons can avail this range from us as per their requirements in multifarious packaging of bottles and cans. In addition to this, we process this range in tandem with the industry laid parameters to ensure their error free nature.
An amazing and magical solvent, the offered range of this Solvent PVC has been widely appreciated for its superb properties of supreme consolidation. We have processed this range by making use of the best quality raw material. Our firm has bee in wide appreciation at the markets for availing a high level quality product range of the same. In this solvent range we have PVC Solvent available in quantities as per the client requirements.
Jointing Methods :
- A) Cut the pipe fo required length & clean the end.
- B) Chamfer the cut edge on the pipe for easy entry.
- C) Make the depth of insertion on the pipe end.
- D) Roughen the pipe insertion surface (Externally) & socket of the fitting (Internally) by using emery paper.
- E) Apply a thin coat of RONAK SUPER FIT C-PVC PIPE ADHASIVE on the roughened surface with a brush. Avoid excess solvent cement.
- F) Insert the pipe end inside socket fitting fully and turn through 90 for even spreading of solvent cement. Hold the joint for about 5 minites.
- G) Cure the joint for 24 hrs. for a proper and permanent joint.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in cool, dry well ventilated place
- Keep the cap tightly closed when not use.
- If swallowed, Harmful or mortal
- Harmful vapour
- May irritate eyes, skin & Respiratory system
- Shake well Before use
Pressure Plumbing System (Solvent Weld)